Monday, July 21, 2008

The Neglected Blog

Ok, so it's been some time since I last posted, but there were just too many moving parts & now that my life is back to being boring I'm going to start posting again to distract me from the day-to-day tedium. Let's see now where should I start.... I guess I should bring all of you up to speed on what has occurred since my last post. (I know, I know. I'm supposed to be discussing perfumes, creams & all sorts of other concoctions but at the moment I need to reminisce) So here's a short list of some memorable moments since my last post.

1. My cousin was murdered (yes, you read right). He was only 25.
2. Another cousin of mine died of a stroke. She was only 40 & is survived by two sons & a husband.
3. I managed to give another cousin a mine a piece of my mind (he had it coming). He now avoids me at all costs.
3. On a lighter note, I adopted MoMo & Mugen, two very mischevious flying squirrels (I'll post a pic later)
4. I was backstabbed by a heinous bitch @ work who I thought was my friend.
5. I cheered because said heinous bitch left to work for another company.
6. I booed because the company was in the same vicinity, so I still see Heinous Bitch every once in a while.
7.I cried because Mugen got MBD & I thought he was going to die.
8.I rejoiced when the vet told me Mugen would be ok.
9. I lost 15 lbs! Woohooo!
10. I gained 5 back. Boo!

Ok. so that's it I think. Next time I'll cover the obsessions I've had in the past several months.