Friday, March 30, 2007

Eye Lash Lass

I have a really bad habit of tugging on my eyelashes which has resulted in a slightly noticeable gap. I've tried to break the habit, but I've found I tend to do it the most when I'm thinking.

The minute I try to concentrate I start messing with them. I don't pluck them out, i just kinda tug on them a little & whatever falls off, falls off. I really don't even now quite when I started doing this, I just began & before I knew it I had formed a habit. For some odd reason I only tug on my eyelashes of my left eye & almost never touch the one's on my right eye. (I think it's because I'm right-handed.)

So now that I have eye alopecia I figured I needed to find something quick to restore what I used to have. Guess what?! I found this stuff called Mavala on folica.com that's supposed to help eyelash growth AND it actually has pretty good reviews. I told a couple people about it & they seemed interested too, except they wanted me to order them one too when I placed my order. When I asked how they didn't place the order themselves, they said they didn't want to risk having their identity stolen by ordering online.

Wonderful. What does that tell you?

It tells me, "I don't care if you have your identity stolen as long as I get what I want."

Hmmmm. Now that's what I call a friend.