Monday, April 2, 2007

Shampoo Saga IV

I placed an order through Amazon for some Parachute Coconut oil. Never heard of it? Me neither, but apparently it's really popular in the Indian community (or at least that's what I've read) Anyhow, I placed my order & it was supposed to have arrived this week along with the Amla & some other hair herbs but, much to my surprise, everything but the oil was in the box.

Can you say "ANNOYING"?

So here I go again, & I email SpicyUSA (I know, I know. It sounds like a raunchy pornsite.) who was supposed to have mailed the items to me. Well, after two days of no answer from them I thought I was going to have to break out a can of whoopass. Luckily for them, they emailed me back today & apologized for the error & said they were doubling my order! Woohoo!
(I guess it does pay to be a bitch.)

There is one thing that I am uncertain about though, I learned just yesterday that there are some Parachute oil wannabe companies out there that are trying to pass off their product as the original. I don't know if this is the real thing, because there wasn't a viewable pic on Amazon. Guess I'll find out when my order arrives.